Our Firm Serves Businesses Large and Small
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Mountain West Business Law, P.C. is a respected law firm representing business clients of all shapes and sizes. Based in Estes Park, we serve clients throughout Colorado and Oklahoma. Our attorneys have the experience to help you manage your business’s legal needs in a cost-effective manner. With 80 years of combined experience, our attorneys are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
The attorneys at Mountain West Business Law provide quality legal advice and services in all areas of business including:
- Corporate Law: We have helped businesses of all sizes choose the right entity type to address their business goals, as well as establish good corporate governance practices.
- Contracts: Our attorneys have extensive experience in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating business contracts of all types, including Technology Agreements, Software Licensing, Purchase & Sale Agreements, Commodity Purchase Agreements, Consulting Services Agreements, Purchase Order Terms, Master Services Agreements, Executive Employment Agreements, and many more.
- Labor & Employment Law: Our attorneys advise Colorado and Oklahoma employers on a wide variety of employment and labor law matters. We offer guidance in the areas of policy manual development, avoidance of unfair labor practice claims, employee discipline, wage and hour compliance, collective bargaining, termination arbitration, strike avoidance and strike management training, and more.
- Intellectual Property: When you create art, a product or an idea, you deserve the credit and the rights to your creation. Our attorneys handle intellectual property matters involving copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets. Contact us today to speak to a knowledgeable intellectual property lawyer about your needs.
- International Law: We help foreign and domestic businesses in transactional matters. Our attorneys have experience in international business law.
- Real Estate and Right of Way: We have experience with commercial real estate matters including purchase/sale, leasing, and right-of-way. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, easements, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
Contact our firm today
We have two offices, located in Estes Park, CO and Loveland, CO. We are also able to work with many clients remotely. Call the firm at 970-400-7185 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.